>Coly suggested me to write in English, so I’ll try my best…I’m afraid I can’t express myself exactly.
Another week passed and unfortunately I had to do my work from beginning, as I walked towards a wrong direction. Most of my last twenty-days work became useless. But I’m not sad and don’t worry about it. I got to know what should I do next exactly and how much work left. Below is the detail.
In April I did two things, building rpm in Debian and cross-compiling an OpenSuSE based bootable system.
The cross-compiling stuff didn’t get much progress. I cross-compilied OpenSuSE’s sysvinit, elfutils, udev and rpm to the bootable system, other basic packages(coreutils, bash, zlib etc.) were from upstream. This system was unstable, sometimes I got “unable to determine your tty name” when login. But there was a good news, the cross-compilied rpm was working!
On the other hand, the rpm-building process went smoothly. I built 73 src.rpm packages on Debian. Then in May I got the bad news, I shouldn’t build rpms on Debian.
What should I do is cross-compiling an OpenSuSE based bootable system then building rpms on this system not Debian. So I need to cross-compile many libraries, utilities. After finishing the summary of work before May on May 7th, I started cross-compiling the OpenSuSE bootable building environment. This is the most important work and the foundation of later works. By now I have finished binutils, gmp, mpfr, gcc, sed, libsepol, libselinux, udev, e2fsprogs, and now I’m working on coreutils which has lots of dependency problems.
Have to go to bed now, hope all packages I’ve done are OK.